Last Updated: June 20, 2023
- Collection of Information We collect the following types of information:
- 1.1 Personal Information: We collect the first name and email address provided by users through our Facebook lead ads and website when subscribing to our newsletter or expressing interest in our classes.
- Purpose of Collection We collect your information for the following purposes:
- 2.1 Marketing Communications: We use the collected information to send newsletters and offers related to our classes and educational services.
- Data Storage and Security We store your email addresses securely using Mailchimp, a trusted third-party service provider. Your information is not stored anywhere else.
- 4.1 Facebook Pixels: We utilize Facebook Pixels to capture information about visitors to our website for remarketing purposes.
- 4.2 Google Analytics: We have integrated Google Analytics into our website to analyze website usage and gather statistical information about our visitors.
- Third-Party Sharing We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide the requested services or as required by law.
- User Rights You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of our emails. For any other inquiries or to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Children’s Privacy While our website is intended for parents, we understand that children might occasionally visit our website due to its content. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately, and we will take steps to delete the information.